Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday's Fancies :: Style Crush


Style Crush -- Summer



Top // Tank //Teal Shorts // Pink Shorts //Wedge //Sandals // Crossbody Clutch //Watch //Necklace // Sunglasses

OK -- So if you haven't realized by now I love summer and everything that comes with it.  Shorts, sandals and flowy tops are staples in my closet. I think every gal should own a fun pair or two of shorts whether they're colored, striped, print, short or long there's no reason not to rock some color. 

I usually pair colored shorts with a simple top giving it a crisp fresh clean look. You can also spice up the look with a fun wedge or keep it simple with a flat sandal.

How fun is the Ikat clutch! With such a subtle color you could rock it with various outfits.

What are you loving this summer?

xo, Tiara

Linked to: Friday's Fancies

4 comments:

  1. Really love all these pieces! So summery and fun.
    Great blog! Really love it, I'm looking forward to future posts!
    xoxo
    CoverGirl + Converse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love each of them! Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute outfits, I love the colorful shorts...perfect "ice cream" pallet :) I would love if you could stop by and enter my pearl earring giveaway on the blog! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete