Thursday, February 14, 2013

Friday's Fancies :: Red + Pink

Red + Pink


 Top // Skinnies // Flats // Handbag // Earrings

Yay... only a few more hours until the three day weekend starts! 

I struggled over today's Friday's Fancies maybe it's because I've never been a huge fan of red. However, it was a great exercise to push myself to think outside the box and color pallet.

It's light and fresh with a bold red punch and makes me think of spring. How great is the Marc Jacobs bag! Tory Burch flats make any outfit look great.

See you in three days! :)

Linking up with Long Distance Loving

12 comments:

  1. Red is my favorite color...it packs a punch every time! Great bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the pink is understated and the hearts are the earring are adorable!

    Alana
    http://cheapchictraveler.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that bag... now. So cute!

    xo, Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Love that bag and those cute pink pants!!

      Happy Friday & have a great weekend!
      Shia
      World According to Shia

      Delete
  4. I LOVE that shirt!! I NEED it! Happy Friday, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm such a sucker for those sweet, dainty earrings! i'm going to have to hunt around for some of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these super light jeans and that bright bag. Hope you have a great long weekend!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  7. That purse is so fun, and I'm the same way-- I much prefer pink over red!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this whole look so much!! ;)
    be sure to check out my $50 Erin Condren gift card giveaway!!
    http://thesadlows.blogspot.com/2013/02/erin-condren-50-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just letting you know I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award!
    http://truecoloursblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the paisley top!! so cute and such a fun print

    ReplyDelete