Wednesday, July 24, 2013

About Me :: A-Z


I'm not going to lie, I was at a loss for a blog post today and then it hit me. I remembered that Jovana from Taste of August & Mackenzie Field from Field Notes nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award and since I already participated here, then put a twist on it here, I thought why not put yet another twist on it. So thank you Lauren, from Wayfarers and Worksheets, for posting your A-Z yesterday -- because I'm going to be a copycat :)

A. Attached or single?  Married!


B. Best friends? These girls -- since college.


C. Cake or pie?  Depends -- I love a a good homemade german chocolate cake or strawberry rhubarb pie with ice cream

D. Day of choice?  Saturday, it’s always a good time.

E. Essential item?  I never leave home without water, sunscreen or chapstick.

F. Favorite color? I have a few… purple, green or turquoise

 G. Gummy bears or worms? Sour worms

H. Home town? Carlsbad, CA


I. Favorite indulgence? Milkshakes

J. January or July? July! 

K. Kids? If I can count Roxy -- 1


L. Life isn't complete without? Love or laughter

M. Marriage date?  August 19, 2012 – We’re coming up on our 1 year!

N. Number of brothers/sisters? One of each

O. Oranges or apples? Apples


P. Phobias? Hmmmm…probably that I’m going to hit a deer or run into a mountain lion.

Q. Quotes? "Every little thing gonna be alright" -- Bob Marley

R. Reasons to smile? Life -- craft beer, wine, the great outdoors, travel -- well everything

S. Season of choice? Summer—yes, I know I live in Tahoe, but the summers are what keep me sane


T. Tag 5 people. Like Lauren, I'd rather tag everyone reading this! Copy and paste the prompts into your blog with your answers! Let me know if you rock this A to Z.

U. Unknown fact about me?  I played Water Polo

V. Vegetable? Broccoli

W. Worst habit? Putting Nick’s things away in places he would never look – hey I’m just trying to clean up

X. X-Ray or ultrasound? X-ray, EKG, echocardiogram – I was a heart patience growing up….

Y. Your favorite food? Oh there are many by if I only had to pick one it would be Sushi



Z. Zodiac sign? Gemini

6 comments:

  1. I am always "putting things away" and then my boyfriend is usually yelling "babe, do you know where _______ is" aprox. 2 hours later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I laugh every time I'm asked that question.

      Delete
  2. OMG! I lived in Carlsbad before we moved back to the Netherlands. Haha, never thought I would see that name in a blogpost any time soon.
    Really nice idea for a post, an A to Z.

    xxSusanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just goes to show you how small the world is. I love Carlsbad and one day hope to move back.

      Delete
  3. Too funny, my husband "puts things away" and I can never find stuff. :-)

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Q&A version! And I never leave home without water and chap stick either, like ever!!

    ReplyDelete