Thursday, October 31, 2013

Five Halloween Movies to Watch


Happy Halloween! There is definitely no shortage of of scary movies. Although I could make a top 20 list I've narrowed it down to five movies worth watching tonight. From classics to not so scary zombies here are my picks.

Top five Halloween movies
  1. Hocus Pocus (1993) -- One of my favorite childhood Halloween movies. This buzzfeed says it all. 
  2. Carrie (1976) -- Teenaged girl with telekinesis gets back at peers when they drop pig blood on her.
  3. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974) -- A guy with a mask and chainsaw what's not scary about that. Not sure why, but I love old school horror films. I mean Halloween, Poltergeist, and The Exorcist!
  4. Psycho (1960)-- If you're you're not familiar with this movie rent it tonight. It's an American classic.
  5. Zombieland (2009) -- It's more a comedy than a horror, but what's Halloween without zombies?
What are a few of your favorite Halloween movies? If you like scary movies then check out IMDb's top 100 classic horror movies here or top 100 horror movies of all time here.

3 comments:

  1. what about "the craft" that movie is SO 90s and amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Craft is a great one! I think all teenage girls wanted to be a witch after that movie :)

      Delete
  2. I love this idea as a blog topic! Is it too late to add my list?

    ReplyDelete