Thursday, November 7, 2013

Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale Picks

It's no secret I love Nordstrom just as much as the next girl. What's even better for this girl living in the woods, free shipping both directions! The icing on the cake is the half-yearly sale!

It can be a bit overwhelming scrolling through all the sale items. You're probably wondering where to start? This time around I searched for items I knew were missing from my closet. Below are a few pieces I would like to add to my wardrobe this season. Happy shopping!   

 Free People 'Cross My Heart' High/Low Sweater $70.80 {from $118}

It's cozy and perfect for layering. Pair it with skinny jeans or leggings, tall boots and a scarf.

Børn 'Zelia' Boot $119.90 {from $174.95}

I'm in love with the military inspired boots this season. Think skinny jeans or even a dress.

Michael Kors 'Preston' Chronograph Bracelet Watch $176.98 {from $295}

I've been lusting over a Michael Kors watch for a while now. This is the perfect time to purchase one!

MARC BY MARC JACOB 'Reluctant Stars - Wingman' Phone Wallet $43.98 {from $88}

Sometimes all you want to carry is a wallet. But what about your phone? This little guy takes care of that without being super bulky. I also love this one.

kensie Contrast Trim Floral Fit & Flare Dress $59.40 {from $99}

I adore this printed little dress... it's perfect for a Christmas party or day at the office paired with a fitted black blazer, tights and boots!




Enzo Angiolini 'Ellerby' Boot
Enzo Angiolini 'Ellerby' Boot $149.90 {from $224.95}

This last piece would fill a major hole in my closet. See I donated my brown boots before replacing them. What was I thinking?

How much do you love the half-yearly sale? Buy anything? Do tell.

4 comments:

  1. Love all these picks Tiara! There is a Nordstrom here in Portland, and so I'm hoping to stop in and check out the sale soon! Hope you're doing well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete