Friday, December 6, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide for the Couple

After creating his and hers gift guides I figured why not create a “for the couple” guide. Now that I’m married and own a house I find couple gifts to be fun. These items would also be great as a housing warming or wedding present. 

Holiday Gift Guide for the Couple


Outdoor Patio Lights: Perfect for the couple who loves to entertain. I’m looking forward to actually completing our backyard next summer and these lights would look amazing.

Outdoor Mat: Who doesn’t love a fun doormat? Ours is just boring black.

Margarita Glasses: You know where my mind is. Maybe it’s the fact we just returned from Mexico. Either way these would come in handy during any backyard fiesta.

Initial Throw Pillow: Nick laughs about pillows and I keep buying them. End of story.

Squirrel Candleholder: How cute is this candleholder? A bird and moose round out the collection.Yes, please! Plus they would work inside and out. Are you starting to see a theme here?

Yellow Bench: Every porch needs a place to sit. The yellow bench would add a pop to any house.

FirePit: S’mores anyone? I like to tell Nick that living in Tahoe is like camping every night. A fire pit would make it even more realistic.

Ampersand: Just a little something to spruce up the mantel, etc.

Molcajete: We’ll need salsa with our margaritas and well why not make it the way they do in Mexico?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh these are all GREAT ideas! I'd love anything on this list :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your sweet notes. Thanks for stopping by.

xo, Tiara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...