Happy Halloween! There is definitely no shortage of of scary movies. Although I could make a top 20 list I've narrowed it down to five movies worth watching tonight. From classics to not so scary zombies here are my picks.
- Hocus Pocus (1993) -- One of my favorite childhood Halloween movies. This buzzfeed says it all.
- Carrie (1976) -- Teenaged girl with telekinesis gets back at peers when they drop pig blood on her.
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974) -- A guy with a mask and chainsaw what's not scary about that. Not sure why, but I love old school horror films. I mean Halloween, Poltergeist, and The Exorcist!
- Psycho (1960)-- If you're you're not familiar with this movie rent it tonight. It's an Alfred Hitchcock American classic.
- Zombieland (2009) -- It's more a comedy than a horror, but what's Halloween without zombies?