Friday, July 11, 2014

Craving: Cherry Goodness

{Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post brought to you by Northern California's Whole Foods Market}

I love summer for a handful of reasons, but the plethora of fruit is on the top of the list. Lately I've been obsessed with cherries. Shopping isn't complete without a bag in the cart. Although I love eating them just the way they are I searched pinterest for a few ideas. I can't wait to try a few of these out, especially the Cherry Chocolate Banana Bread!

Cherry Pie Cookie Cups & Cherry Oatmeal Crumble Bars

Fresh Cherry Margaritas, Cherry Lime Ice Pops, and Chocolate Cherry Banana Bread 

Lucky you Whole Foods Market is having a flash sale on cherries today only. Guess what, they're only $1.99 per lb! Enter here for a chance to win 5lbs of Cherries.

What would you make with your cherries?


Linking up with September Farm

2 comments:

  1. Came across your blog and had to check it out because ice cream and french fries are my absolute fave! These cherry recipes look delish :)

    xo Christina
    wouldyoulikesomewine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete