Wednesday, August 13, 2014

We're heading to Feast Portland!

Next month the hubby and I will be traveling to Portland, Oregon for a four day food festival! Sounds like a good time, right?! Feast Portland is every foodie's dream.


I first heard about Feast Portland last year from Jane -- In the Pink and Green. It made me miss city living. Fast forward to the spring when Beer, Wine, Music and Food Festival announcements were popping up all over my feed. I knew there was one I didn't want to miss, Feast Portland. I filled out the blogger pass application and after a few weeks I received an email saying I had been approved! When the email came through I was actually at an work event and quickly told my boss I'm going to need sometime off! I think he was as excited about me going to Feast Portland as I was.

So what does this mean? With a blogger pass I'll attend various events (complimentary) and blog about my experience. It means I'll also have the insider scoop prior to the event.

Feast Portland is a four day food festival, September 18-21, showcasing all things Oregon -- world renown chefs, local artisans and regional breweries/wineries.  There are various events over the course of four days -- tasting panels, hands on classes, dinner series, and five main events

My pass blogger pass covers:

The plan is to soak in as much of Feast and Portland as I can in just four days. Over the next month I'll be back to share more details.

More about Feast Portland:
Bon App├ętit presents Feast Portland: A Celebration of Oregon Bounty is the flagship food and drink festival of the Pacific Northwest, capturing the current energy and enthusiasm driving America’s food revolution. Founded in 2012 by Mike Thelin and Carrie Welch, Feast Portland showcases local culinary talent and Pacific Northwest ingredients alongside internationally recognized chefs, culinary professionals and industry leaders. Feast Portland is also a festival with a mission, donating its net proceeds towards ending childhood hunger in Oregon and around the country through Partners for a Hunger-Free Oregon and Share Our Strength.

Linking up with Fitness Blondie

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!