Friday, September 19, 2014

Bump Update: 21 Weeks




Happy Friday! 

The hubby and I are enjoying all things food in Portland, Oregon at Feast Portland. Follow our adventures and eats on intagram (@tiara_wasner) it should be a great weekend in the City of Roses!

How far along: 
Exactly 21 weeks today! We're more than half baked! I seriously can't believe it. Where did the summer go?

Baby's size:
Our peanut is the size of an pomegranate. About 10.5 inches and 12.7 ounces.

Weight gain: 
Roughly 7-8 pounds. I expect to gain another 10 lbs this weekend with all the deliciousness at Feast Portland! Seriously, I'm in foodie heaven.

Food cravings: 
Not really. I'm not joking and I know it sounds so bizarre. Basically I'll think about what I have at home and say oh xyz sounds good. I'll make it and it's typically not as good as I thought it would be. I'll enjoy ice cream now and then, but no more than usual.

Sleep:
Still sleeping great. However, I now sleep with multiple pillows instead of one. HA. Poor Nick.

Gender: It's a GIRL! {reveal}
 
Movement:
Starting to feel flutters here and there. I'm assuming it's the baby dancing.
 

Best moment this week:
  Obviously, finding out that it's a GIRL! Then I bought this, this and this from the GAP.

Miss anything? 
Bretheless workouts and wine. Especially wine and beer since we're at Feast Portland.

Symptoms:
Aches and pains here and there. I can feel my abs stretching.

Workouts:
CrossFit, spin and walking/running. I'm still logging 6-8 workouts a week :) Keeping it up until I'm told I can't by my body or doctor. I do however need to purchase new workout pants for spin. Any suggestions?

Maternity Clothes?
 I've I bought a few items like these jeans, leggings, and dress among other things. I'm having fun figuring out what items in my closet still work. During my last trip to Target I picked up a belly band. Love! I wish Lucky Brand made maternity jeans.

Mood:
Overall, happy. Getting tried of people asking me how I feel. I know they mean well, but it's starting to become annoying.

Looking forward to: 
  Decorating the baby room now that we know the sex. Let the planning begin!

2 comments: