Sunday, November 16, 2014

TOMS for Target

TOMS for Target

I'm not sure about you, but I'm a huge fan of TOMS. Not only do I love their shoes, but I I love their mission. I'm more incline to spend money on TOMS because of the one for one. Naturally when I heard TOMS and Target were partnering I was ecstatic. However, the line is a bit underwhelming. I expected so much more. Either way the TOMS for Target line launched today. Although I'm not completely sold these are a few pieces I would consider. However, I'm seriously crossing my fingers that there are more options at our local Target. What do you think of the line? Are you considering purchasing anything?

Shoes {view all}

Clothes & Accessories {view all}

1 comment:

  1. I've heard all about this!! Im excited to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete