Friday, January 9, 2015

Bump Update // 37 Weeks


How far along
37 weeks today -- three weeks to go! 

Baby's size: 
She's the size of a winter melon and weighing in at 6lbs as of our Tuesday appointment

Weight gain:
As of this morning I'm only up 15-16 lbs (67 kg) depending on the day. All belly and a little butt!

Food cravings: 
Nothing really. I actually caught a bug so smoothies and soup are the only things that sound remotely good.

Sleep: 
Last week was great. This week not so much. Monday night I think I woke up every hour on the hour. ugh. Being sick sucks. Typically I beat the annual office bug, but this year I wasn't so lucky -- even with a flu shot.

Gender:
Team Pink {reveal}

Movement:
TONS! She just doesn't stop.


Best moment this week: 
Knowing that it's only days or weeks until we meet her. Getting our maternity photos we ordered! 

Miss anything? 
Just feeling normal.

Symptoms:
Sicky face. Although it's not pretty -- I was able to mustard up the energy to shower and snap a photo this morning. It's more frustrating than anything. I've had the best pregnancy until getting sick this week. With a cough I'm really worried about the extra strain on my abdomen wall. Other than that nothing else to report.

Workouts: 
Still maintaining 5 workouts a week on top of walking the dog. Had to miss a few this week. Trying to just get healthy.

Maternity Clothes?
Yes, for the most part. Lots of leggings and sweaters. 

Mood: 
Mostly happy -- only cry this week was because I'm sick and couldn't sleep.
 
Looking forward to: 
Wrapping up the nursery and meeting our little girl.

3 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you! Not too much longer! :) Looking great, mama! She'll be here before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go mama -- you look great!! i love that you are keeping up with your workouts. here's hoping i can too! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing!! Almost time! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete