Monday, March 23, 2015

Emerson Quinn // Newborn Photos

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. It was gorgeous in Lake Tahoe. Last week on instagram, I posted a teaser from our newborn photos we took last month and couldn't wait to share. Although, we haven't sent out our birth announcements I thought I would go ahead and share a few of our newborn photos with you.

Our photographer, Melina Wallisch, did an amazing job capturing our family of three (minus Roxy). Originally, I thought I would have Roxy in the photos, but it would have been way too hard. Next time. It's funny how life comes full circle. Melina was the creative brilliance behind our engagement and wedding photos too! I love that she shoots digital and film. Anyway, I picked just a few photos to share and trust me it was hard narrowing it down.














5 comments:

  1. These are absolutely beautiful, Tiara!!! So much love in these photos :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't tell me you posted pictures from Emerson's first photo shoot! They came out so great! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww these photos are so sweet!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete