I'm a consumer and like the rest of america I buy and buy. However, when I can I'll buy eco-friendly products even if it costs a little more. Our family recycles, shops at the farms market and uses reusable items among other things. These are just a few products I love and you should too!
2. Burt's Bees Lip Balm -- I love lip balm and probably have three in my purse at any given time. Burt's Bees is one of my favorites though.
3. Honest Diapers -- We've tried a few different eco-friendly diapers and these are the best. Don't waste your money on other brands. If you wanted to be super green you could always use cloth diapers. Sign up for a free sample here.
4. Klean Kanteen -- Living in Tahoe we're lucky that we have amazing tap water. I'm reminded of this every time I visit family in So Cal. Over the last few years I tested out a few water bottles -- Klean Kanteen and the Hydro Flask are my favorites.
5. Baby Wipes -- Seventh Generation makes a number of eco-friendly products, but I really like their baby wipes.
6. Method Cleaning Products -- I love a clean house just like the next gal. It's nice to know the products you're using are also good for the environment. I love their dish soap!
7. Cutting Board -- Cooking is my jam and a cutting board is a essential kitchen tool. Why not have one made of recycled materials?!
8. Reusable Produce Bags -- These bags are perfect for the farmers market or the grocery store. I love them and they wash up nicely.
What eco friendly products do you love?