Thursday, April 23, 2015

Emerson Quinn // Birth Announcement

Good Morning!

Well we survived our first vacation as a family of three! Miss Emerson was a trooper on all four flights! While I unpack and fill our fridge I'll leave you with our birth announcement. I sent them out a bit late, but better late than never.

Of course we used Minted and I absolutely love how they turned out.

Over the last few years Minted has been my go-to for Christmas cards (20132014) so naturally I turned to Minted for our Birth announcements. After narrowing it down to a few different designs I decided on this one. I also took full advantage of their pre-addressed envelopes. It's minimal work once the cards arrive. Anything to help out this mama!

Minted always seems to be offering some type of discount too. For instance, now trough April 27th you can save 20% on all their foil-pressed products with code SPRINGFOIL. There are so many cute cards and prints! I'm eyeing this, this and this.

3 comments:

  1. SO sweet!! Will be looking for mine in the mail! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so precious! Congratulations! definitely looking forward to catching up on your blog! Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete