Friday, May 29, 2015

Five | Kitchen Update, Ice Cream and Baby Emerson

Where has the time gone? Oh, I know! Stressing about our kitchen/living room remodel and Emerson refusing the bottle! I think my anxiety is at an all time high and I'm working out 5+ times a week.  Thankfully the last major decision I have to make is flooring! Anyone out there have hickory or white oak? I can't decide and need your help.

Enough about my first world problems. Let's talk about ice cream, babies and other randomness.

TGIF!

ONE | Skinny Ice Cream
I had a serious sweets craving last week so I whipped up some "skinny" ice cream and it turned out delicious. In a food processor blend: 3 cups frozen banana, 1 1/2 cups strawberries and 1/8 tsp almond or vanilla extract. Makes 3 cups. Enjoy!



TWO | Kitchen
The wall is gone, drywall is finished and cabinet boxes are in! I would say that we are making some serious head way.


THREE | ZIG
As an #fitfluential ambassador Zig sent me a couple samples to test out. Full review coming soon. In the meantime, need a protein shake on-the-go you might want to check out Zig. I'm personally a fan of whey protein so I'm sure these are right up my alley. #sponsored



FOUR | Stroller Running Day
Mom's little Running Buddies teamed up with Bob to host the second annual stroller run, May 31. This is a national virtual run. Not a runner -- don't worry you can walk too. The goal is to get outside and move with your little one(s). For more details click here.


FIVE | Emerson
Because every one loves babies and dogs!



Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. umm that ice cream may be my new bff.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need to try that ice cream, yum! Emerson is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete