Monday, June 1, 2015

Emerson Quinn // Four Months

Where has the time gone!? Emerson is already four months or technically 17 weeks old. She's such a joy to have. We really got lucky with a great baby. She kills me when I take her weekly photo. I break out the nice camera and I get nothing, but as soon as I use my iPhone she's all smiles! She also moves quick so it's a learning curve for both of us these days.


Height + Weight | No clue at this point, but I can say she's heavier than she was last month. I'm thinking about 15ish pounds. We have our official four month check up next week.

Health | She had a little head cold over the weekend, but it really didn't seem to phase her.

Sleep | WOW-O-WOW girlfriend is a sleeper! She's been in her crib full time for a little over a month now and logs 10ish hours a night. Oh, she's a great little napper too!

Eat | All breast milk (straight from the source). Girlfriend once took the bottle, but now refuses it! Any tips? I need help.

Wear | She's a big girl and is in 6+ months right now. It also depends on the brand. I'm pretty sure she wore 9 month pj's last night!

Social | She's a little ham! We started daycare this month and she's doing great. We've gone out to dinner and breakfast a few times. She also squeals and is smiling at all the workers at the house. Lot's of FaceTime these days especially since grandma Le Le figured out how to use it.



Baby Gear | We're loving our bob strollerplay mat and Sophie the Giraffe  right now.

Milestones | The last month has been a blur with the house reno, but mom, baby and roxy are troopers!

+ We celebrated my first mother's day.

+ She had her first little head cold. Poor girl had a hard time breathing through her little nose.

+ She rolled over from her stomach to her back for the first time. 

+ Talking and squealing more and more.

+ Kicked off her first home renovation.

+ Met her Grandpa and Grandma Wasner (my dad and step-mom)

+ Spent a afternoon hanging out in the front yard.

+ Is getting stronger and stronger.

+ She loves to stand and sit up.

+ She wants to put everything in her mouth.

+ She tried her first berry smoothie and guacamole. I put a little on my finger and let her suck on it. She seemed to like it.

+ She tested out the jumper and had mixed feelings about it.

Postpartum | I'm back in the office two days a week and working from home the other three. It's great! I'm back at crossfit and started taking the steps to become a health coach! Yup, it's time. Fitness is a passion and I figure why not help others achieve their goals too. More coming soon -- so stay tuned.

13-16 weeks old!

Other Emerson Updates

6 comments:

  1. She's just too cute for words! And I am insanely jealous of all the sleep she {and you!} are getting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet! between 4 and 5 months is when my baby really started to love the jumperoo, keep trying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10+ hours a night?!? ahh so jealous. she is such a cutie! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute, chubby.. I like her smile. A smile is enough for one to live a happy life. You are lucky for having her..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you guys are doing great! She is such a cutie. Congrats on working towards becoming a health coach!

    ReplyDelete