Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Three Year Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to US!


The last three years have flown by and our family even expanded to 3 + Roxy! I can't wait to see what's to come.

This year we decided to forgo gifts. Seriously though -- I got a new kitchen. Really it's the gift that keeps giving.

However, did you know year three is all about leather? So naturally I pulled together three joint gift ideas for the home.

ONE | Couch/Sectional
After knocking out a 24 foot wall the whole space needs to be updated and I realllly want a new couch. We've never had leather, but with a dog and baby I feel it would be way easier to maintain. Mamas what do you think about leather couches? I'm loving the clean lines on this one from West Elm.

via West Elm

TWO | Ottoman
To continue on the updating train. I would love to ditch our traditional coffee table for an ottoman. Of course a leather one would be perfect, but I think I would prefer it paired with a upholstered couch. Check out AV's round-up on kid friendly living rooms and ottomans here. This ottoman from Crate and Barrel might look a little heavy, but it also has storage! #winning 



THREE | Barstools
Adding a fabulous island to the kitchen means we'll need barstools. Question is backs or no backs. I love the nailhead detail on the these barstools from Pottery Barn.


4 comments:

  1. happy anniversary!! i was never into leather couches until i actually sat in one! omg they are really comfy :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, happy anniversary to you both!! What a sweet photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! Love that picture! And a new kitchen sure is a nice gift! :) Better than any leather gift I think!

    ReplyDelete