Saturday, October 31, 2015

Daily Purse Essentials

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeHealthyForEveryPartofLife #CollectiveBias


If you know me well you know I'm a simple gal with simple needs. When it comes to purse essentials it's the same. My sister once said, "Thats a big purse with barely anything in it." HA!

I love taking a peek inside a blogger's home, refrigerator, closest and well purse! So why not share my own! Winter and summer items will vary, but everything else remains the same.


Obviously, I can't go anywhere without my wallet, iPhone and sunglasses.


As a mom on-the-go I always carry a oversized clutch with baby essentials [diapers, wipes, healing balm and Infant Advil]. I like to keep everything in the pictured polka dot clutch so I can throw it in any purse or tote before running out the door. Infant Advil is key as it quickly soothes teething pain and fever.. I like to keep it on hand for those just-in-case moments. No one wants sick baby.

I'm ALWAYS hungry so I typically carry some sort of snack -- either a piece of fruit or granola bar for myself and pouch or puffs for Emerson. With winter quickly approaching I started carrying Emergen-C Immune+ Chewables. Having a new baby at home means I always need to be on point and can't afford to get sick. These chewables are going to help me stay healthy. Whether or not you're a new mom, looking for a little extra immune support, I highly recommend stocking up on the Emergen-C Immune+ Chewables.

Two other must haves are a re-useable bag [we get charged for bags in CA] and chapstick! I can't live without chapstick. I'm currently loving ChapStick Total Hydration which instantly soothes and moisturizes dry winter lips.



Key Winter Essentials 

1. Emergen-C Immune+ Chewables [$5.97]
- Immune support = More Heathy Days, More Healthy Nights

2. Chapstick Total Hydration [$2.94]
- 100% Natural; Advanced nourishing formula with organ oil and avocado butter and rosehip oils
- Instantly smooths and moisturizes
-Clinically proven healthier looking lips

3. Infant's Advil [$7.97]
- Happy baby = happy mama
- Provides up to 8 hours of fever/pain relief with just 1 dose
- Quickly soothes teething pain and fever

For the best prices you'll want to check out  Walmart.


What are some of your purse essentials? How are you staying healthy this winter?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!