If you know me well you know I'm a simple gal with simple needs. When it comes to purse essentials it's the same. My sister once said, "Thats a big purse with barely anything in it." HA!
I love taking a peek inside a blogger's home, refrigerator, closest and well purse! So why not share my own! Winter and summer items will vary, but everything else remains the same.
Obviously, I can't go anywhere without my wallet, iPhone and sunglasses.
I'm ALWAYS hungry so I typically carry some sort of snack -- either a piece of fruit or granola bar for myself and pouch or puffs for Emerson. With winter quickly approaching I started carrying Emergen-C Immune+ Chewables.
1. Emergen-C Immune+ Chewables [$5.97]
- Immune support = More Heathy Days, More Healthy Nights
2. Chapstick Total Hydration [$2.94]
- 100% Natural; Advanced nourishing formula with organ oil and avocado butter and rosehip oils
- Instantly smooths and moisturizes
-Clinically proven healthier looking lips
3. Infant's Advil [$7.97]
- Happy baby = happy mama
- Provides up to 8 hours of fever/pain relief with just 1 dose
- Quickly soothes teething pain and fever
For the best prices you'll want to check out Walmart.
What are some of your purse essentials? How are you staying healthy this winter?