Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The Minimalist Tablescape + #StockUpOnLipton

This shop has been compensated by Safeway. All opinions are mine alone. #StockUpOnLipton #Safeway #CollectiveBias

The_Minimalist_Tablescape_StockUpOnLipton

Ah, tablescapes. Growing up my mom decorated for every holiday, even the table. I love the look of a finished table, but the inner minimalist battles with the extra stuff. Enter my minimalist tablescape. It's just the right amount of decor and items I'll actually use!

The_Minimalist_Tablescape_StockUpOnLipton

It's simple, less is more. To create my fall inspired tablescape I focused on layering various textures while incorporating old and new items. Think a burlap runner, woven placemats & pumpkins, and sugar pine pinecones.

The_Minimalist_Tablescape_StockUpOnLipton

Your table isn't complete without a candle or two. I think this candle plays off the actual pinecones! It smells delicious too. I prefer to go with non-holiday dishes. After halloween I can remove the pumpkins and still have a styled table.

The_Minimalist_Tablescape_StockUpOnLipton

My dishes are meant for everyday use, making the table ready for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Do you create seasonal tablescapes?

This year I added a fun pitcher into the mixed. The chalk embellishment is very convenient and my husband [or guests] no longer need to ask, "whats in the pitcher."

The_Minimalist_Tablescape_StockUpOnLipton

We're big tea drinkers in our house and always have a pitcher of Lipton Iced Tea in the fridge. There's just something about enjoying a sandwich and glass of iced tea [on the porch]. 

Growing up we always made sun tea with Lipton Iced Tea. Not much has changed. Iced tea not only makes every meal taste better, but is a healthy choice for the whole family. Last week, while at Safeway, we made sure to stock up with a 100ct box of  Lipton Iced Tea.  We don't want to be caught with a empty box. Shop during the Albertsons/Safeway Stock Up Sale (9/30-10/13).



Are you a tea drinker? What's you go-to tea? Hot or cold?


6 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful tablescape and perfect for Fall. LOVE the idea of labeling the picture. It sure does fit in well with your minimalist tablescape. #client

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it and am actually thinking about buying another! Perfect for parties.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous tablescape. LOVE the bowls and the pinecones are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! i love the bowls! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete