Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Emerson Quinn // Eleven Months

Jumper [similar] / Shoes

Height + Weight | I really have no idea, but maybe 22 lbs and 30 ish inches!

Health | Healthy as an ox. She still only at 8 teeth, but I think a few more are starting to come in.

Sleep | We still have a sleeper. There were was a week where she was waking up between 2-5 a.m. We would give her a bottle and she would go right back down.

Eat | Loves EVERYTHING! This month she tried olives, yogurt, muffins, pancakes and pork [from what i can remember].

Wear | 12 -18 months . I think she's starting to lean out.

Social | We spent Christmas in Southern California so there were lots of snuggles from family.

Milestones | 

+ First Christmas!
+ Traveled to Southern California for a third time!
+ Really started walking and would prefer to walk vs. crawl.
+ Says Hi-ya and Da-da. I swear I heard her say daddy today.
+ Bloody noise from a fall -- let's just say she's had some really good/bad falls this month

Postpartum | I still have mom thumb, ugh. Eating clean and working out hard. I actually dropped below 130 last week.

Other Emerson Updates: Birth Announcement | Birth Story | Two weeks | One Month | Two Months Three Months | Four Months | Five Months | Six Months | Seven Months | Eight Months | Nine Months | Ten Months

8 comments:

  1. she is SO darling! I think I've said this before, but I absolutely love her name! I hope you have a wonderful new years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious! They grow up so fast, enjoy every single moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding! I really can't believe how fast the year has flown by.

      Delete
  3. Love this recap. What a darling daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so thankful for the monthly recaps I did with my firstborn, and now with my second. You will cherish these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful recap!! She is too adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you and family Tiara :)

    ReplyDelete