Friday, April 1, 2016

5 Family Friendly Sectionals for Every Budget

Friends, I need a new couch -- stat! Don't get me wrong. I love our sectional and have for the last 5 years, but it's 8 years old. Gasp, YES, we bought it used! It was barely used when we bought it -- as in, it sat in a storage unit for most of it's life prior. However, it's been well loved over the years by us, roommates, house guests, roxy dog [even though we don't let her on the couch], etc.

After remodeling the kitchen/living room [post coming soon] it's even more apparent that it's time for a new couch. With that said I'm on the hunt for the perfect functional and affordable sectional.

After an initial search, here are five possible contenders.

sectionals

Amazon Bobkona Poundex Simplistic Collection [$591 on sale] - It's SO cheap it's hard not to consider when you have a dog and toddler!

Ikea KIVIK [$929] - They've come along way. Our dining room chairs are from Ikea and I love that I can throw the covers in the washing machine.

Macy's Rhyder Sectional [$1,799 on sale] - Love the look! Plus, it's half the price of the PB couch I love.

West Elm Henry Sectional [$2,497 - $3,247 on sale] - Between the structure, style and color this is exactly what I'm looking for.

PB Townsend Shape Sectional [$3,495-4,795] - Double heart eyes -- enough said.

Do you have a sectional and love it? Do tell!

Linking up with September Farm

3 comments:

  1. I've actually always wanted a sectional, and I especially love the ones with the chaise (though it's obviously tougher to seat many guests with a chaise config, but on a daily basis I'd love it). I remember seeing a beautiful one at Crate & Barrel, and it was the clean lines and gray linen, a lot like the ones you're listing here. Enjoy...and remember, comfort is key when it comes to couches (and making sure it's comfort that will last)! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous - and affordable!! I can't convince my husband to get a sectional though - he doesn't like the corner seat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get a new couch. Ours has been destroyed by our three boys. That first and second one are both so affordable and look great. I think we'll have to wait a little longer until they are beyond the spilling stage ;) can't wait to see what you choose.

    ReplyDelete