Thursday, April 7, 2016

5 Things I Can't Live Without


TGIF!

Spring is a time for cleaning, sorting, etc. and my house is in need of a major overhaul. At least that's how I've been feeling. Sometimes I think sell EVERYTHING! HA. Seriously though -- I'm starting to believe less is more. However, there are a number of things I would never get rid of or skimp on when replacing.

ONE | Great Pillow
The key to a good night sleep is a comfortable/quality mattress, cozy down comforter and great pillow! I personally love the Hotel Collection Luxe Down-Alternative Density Pillows from Macy's.


TWO | Sports Bra
Since I workout out a lot I need a sports bra that works for crossfit, spin, hiking, etc. Oh and it needs to hold up over time. Currently I'm loving this, this and this.


THREE | A Good Moisturizer
Ladies we need to take care of our skin and it starts with a good skin care regimen. I've always loved Origins and recently started using the Ginseng Energy-Boosting Moisturizer [$27.50]. I actually bought the Origins Let Us Glow Value Set [$67] and love the whole Ginseng line! 
FOUR | Frying Pan
Our frying pans are used daily! We actually own two 10" [$40] and one 12" frying pan. Between eggs and veggies they are the most used pans in the set!
FIVE | Vitamix
Best money EVER spent. Like the frying pan our Vitamix [$480] is used daily. You'll never buy another blender again! 
What can't you live without?

3 comments:

  1. Love these!! You definitely get what you pay for! Our Vitamix is SO worth the money. I always say it's worth it to spend good money on jeans and bras! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree about the moisturizer- also a must have for me is body lotion now. I started using body lotion after every shower a few years ago and it is one of my favorite feelings ever putting on lotion after your shower! Especially mint lotion! *thegoodthingscomin.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Good Moisturizer - so true! Especially here in Colorado!

    ReplyDelete