Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Quick + Easy Snack | Chicken Salad

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #StackitUp #CollectiveBias

Chicken Salad

I'm a snacker. Always have been. Knowing this I try to keep healthier options around the house!

During my last shopping trip to Walmart I picked up a box of RITZ Original Fresh Stacks [FYI - RITZ Fresh Stacks Ultimate Butter is available now until supplies last]. I figured it was time to mix things up -- PB and celery was starting to get old. I had serious plans for these crackers. Did you know RITZ Original and all varieties can now be found in Fresh Stacks, making it easier to bring your RITZ on-the-go! #winning


Last week I was craving a filling snack, but also wanted something 'light but right.' I remembered I had RITZ Original Fresh Stacks, but wanted something a little more. After taking an inventory of my refrigerator the leftover grilled chicken jump out at me. Of course, chicken salad! Luckily I had everything else I needed!

Chicken Salad

Chicken Salad

Chicken Salad

Ingredients

1 Grilled Chicken, finely chopped or shredded
1 Celery Stalk, chopped
1/4 cup grapes, quartered
1/4 small onion, diced
1/8 cup pecans or wants, chopped 
Mayo with Olive Oil to desired consistency
Spicy Brown Mustardto desired consistency
Dash of Cayenne Powder
Salt + Pepper to taste

Directions

Mix everything in a medium sized bowl. Once combined top RITZ Original Fresh Stacks with one tablespoon of chicken salad [5 crackers per serving]. 

How would you top your RITZ Original Fresh Stacks?

2 comments:

  1. These look so delicious! A great snack or lunch! #client
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete