Cratejoy offers an array of monthly subscription boxes/crates. Said boxes include monthly crates for pet lovers, fitness enthusiasts, makeup junkies or tech geeks. As cliche as it sounds... there's something for everyone.
Recently, Cratejoy allow me to pick a box to test out! It wasn't easy picking. While I landed on The Well Necessities Collection, after scouring Cratejoy's website, I narrowed it down to 10 boxes worth checking out just for you [in no particular order]. You're welcome!
TEN CRATEJOY SUBSCRIPTION BOXES
1. PupJoy: The only personalized all-natural dog box, from artisans to your door.
2. Terra Bella Box: The best handmade bath & beauty products. Natural and cruelty free.
3. Conscious Box: Nutritionist curated food, snacks, personal care, and household products from brands that care.
4. Bon Recipe: Want to save time meal planning? Wilt this subscription you'll receive printed cards containing recipes and a grocery list, catered to your diet!
5. WODBOM: Delivering CrossFit gear, quality apparel and full size snacks to your front door monthly.
6. Barbella Box: A monthly package filled with premium CrossFit apparel, gear, accessories, snacks, supplements, workout tips, and more exclusively for women.
7. The Well Necessities Collection: Created is a seasonal box curated by a Registered Dietitian & a Doctor. Overcoming illness is a lot harder & more expensive than preventing. Each season, TWN hand selects they favorite foods & products that protect & promote your health. They're delicious too.
8. Bookubox: Perfectly picked books. A monthly box of books custom selected to engage and excite your child!
9. LüftColor: LüftColor sends a brand new [adult] coloring book to your mailbox once a month!
10. Bumpy Box: Eco-Friendly toys, books, & open ended play activities delivered to your home.
There were a few products I was familiar with however, The Well Necessities Collection [$39.99/Quarterly] introduced me to a number of new products. Some were great, others were ok and a few, well, I'll never buy. That's the benefit of receiving a number of samples to test out before actually buying the product. I definitely received $40 worth of product. Would I buy it again? Maybe once a year just to be introduced to new products. For me monthly subscriptions are a splurge.
Cratejoy is picking four winners to win three months free on any subscription they buy. i.e., if a user buys a subscription, they should tweet the name of the subscription they just bought and include the hashtag #shopcratejoy. Cratejoy will pick four winners [one per week while the campaign runs].