Thursday, November 17, 2016

The First Year: Cherish all the Little Things

This post was sponsored by WaterWipes as part of an Ambassador Program for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review. 

We're quickly approaching two! I know I can't believe it either. Where has the time gone? With Emerson's birthday barely two months away it has me thinking about our first year at home, among other things.

I was lucky enough to spent 3[ish] months at home with Emerson before returning to work. Then I was fortunate enough to work from home a few days a week before deciding to become a independent contractor 100% of the time. But enough about me -- let's talk about my sweet baby girl.


As first time parents we learned something new everyday! Just when you thought you had a handle on something things changed. The key to surviving the first year is learning to roll with the changes and cherish all the little things.

This is one of my favorite photos from her first birthday. It's a little crazy how things have changed in nearly a year.  As we're approaching two her personality is quickly developing and it's full of sassy. She's become miss independent and we try to let her 'try' to do things on her own. I mean girlfriend walked at 10 months so it doesn't com to a big surprise. 


One of our favorite products from the first year was WaterWipes a chemical free baby wipe that contains only two ingredients, 99.9% pure Irish water and 0.1% grapefruit seed extract. Our girl has sensitive skin and after making the switch we noticed a significant decrease in diaper rash.

WaterWipes are both durable and effective without containing any of the harmful chemicals that may be found in other baby wipes, providing a safer, natural option for your little one.

It's products like WaterWipes that I love sharing with new moms.

What's you favorite first year memory or product?


Check out what other WaterWipes are saying about The First Year.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!