Sunday, December 11, 2016

Baby it's Cold Outside

When you think of Tahoe Winters you typically think of snow. Unfortunately it rained all weekend. While I'm sitting here dreaming of colder temps and snow fest your eyes on a few cozy hats for the entire family. You know, just in case it's cold in your neck of the woods. It will snow here eventually...




I personally love a chunky knit beanie with a  fun pom pom on top! Hats, scarves, and gloves all make great stocking stuffers too! Santa always leaves our family a new beanie.

Looking for gift ideas, check out gift guides for herhimtoddlercook/hostessworkout buddycouples and mom!

Shop the post + additional cold weather gear:


2 comments:

  1. I love all of those hats! I don't live in an area where it's typically cold enough to wear them, but I think they are so cute! I like the minis a lot :)

    ReplyDelete