Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Our 2016 Christmas Card

Our 2016 Christmas cards were signed, sealed and delivered about a week ago so it's high time I share them with y'all. The stars aligned Thanksgiving weekend. Not only was my brother in town, and willing to snap a few family photos, it snowed! A snowy backdrop just makes for festive photos.

Of course, we went with Minted. Who was I kidding. But I got them at a steal during the Cyber Monday sale (yes, I paid for my cards -- no sponsored post here). I loved the watercolor Oh What Fun! design and thought it complimented our photos perfectly.


If you join now, Minted will give you $25 toward your first purchase of $100 or more! Sign up, HERE.


There were so many great photos to choose from so we opted to include a few photos and message on the back. Of course, we took advantage of Minted's pre-addressed envelops and purchased the skinny wrap return labels. 

Emerson's little personality really shined this year and I'm super happy with our cards.


I love shopping on Minted and I think you will too. Minted sells the freshest unique paper goods - from holiday cards to wedding invitations to limited-edition art - all sourced from a global community of independent graphic designers.

If you join now, Minted will give you $25 toward your first purchase of $100 or more! Sign up, HERE.


Did you send Holiday cards this year?

1 comment: