Stitch Fix is an online styling service that delivers a personalized shopping experience, just for you. A personal stylist hand picks pieces to fit your tastes, needs and budget—and mails them directly to your door. Each box contains five items of clothing, shoes and/or accessories for you to try on at home. Keep what you love and send the rest back in a prepaid USPS envelope. Shipping and returns are free—even for exchanges! There's a $20 styling fee which is also applied to anything you keep!
Let's move onto my recent fix.
1. Daniel Rainn Kelvin Tie Neck Tassel Top - small - $68 - Returned
A fun boho top for summer however a tad too sheer and tight in the arms for me.
2. Laju Callen Cargo Vest - small - $88 - Returned
I really want a cargo vest, but this is not it. While the color is alright I would have preferred an army green color. Either way the fit was off -- too tight across my back.
3. Skies are Blue Zayada Mixed Material Sweater - small - $58 - Help I'm not sure!
The photo washes out the colors. It's actually cream with a dusty rose sheer-ish layer. Although the fit is perfect and it's lightweight I'm on the fence.... which means it will likely be returned.
4. Unpublished Tessi Lace Back Top - small - $48 - returned
Do I even need to explain why I sent this back?! Just NO.
5. Pistola Dennis Jogger Pant - 27 - $88 - returned
I don't own a pair of joggers and LOVED these, but already own two pairs of pants the same color. For that reason I'm sadly sending these back. Not only did they fit perfectly they are so soft.
And that wraps up this fix. Overall, I
* Thank you Stitch Fix for waving the $20 styling fee. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting brands who help make this blog possible.