Friday, May 5, 2017

This + That

And just like that not only is it May, but it's Cinco de Mayo! While I could fill your feed with some delicious taco dish or margaritas I'm filling it with random thoughts, etc.


I can't believe I've been blogging for 10 years! Blogging as changed a lot since 2007. Thanks for sticking with me :)

Dream of retiring early? Then you'll want to read How This 28 Year Old Retired With $2.25 Million! Pretty amazing right?! If I can retire before 50 I would be a happy camper.

After reading JP's story I started devouring The Money Habit.

I've been spending hours on Zillow and Redfin looking for an investment property to flip, rent, Airbnb, etc. Which has me thinking about a new blog series.

Hulu original series... we don't have cable and haven't for 3 years! But that's for another day. Anyway we subscribe to Netflix and Hulu. I'm obsessed with Hulu's original series -- The Path, Harlots and A Handmaids Tale! Binge worthy.

We currently have a first generation Apple TV and it's on its way out. So you could say we're in the market for a new device. While we love our Apple TV we're considering a Roku 4 4400R 4K UHD Streaming Media Player (on sale $89!). Any thoughts?

I just scheduled another StitchFix... so now I wait and hope I'll like it.

Can we talk about FB live? Do you love it? Hate it? I shared what I recently bought for Emerson via FB live. While it was awkward (hello first timer) it was super easy to hop on and share a few items. Let me know if you want more :)

I'm currently digging/loving this Minted print, these Old Navy rockstar jeans and this Nike sports bra.

TGIF!


1 comment:

  1. 10 years!? that's awesome!! it's amazing how much blogging has changed for me and i've only been at it for 7! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete