Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dog Days of Summer

Some how I managed to keep my plant alive for the past year. It wasn't just any plant it was a fern! I found it difficult to keep it alive as it was touch and go for awhile during the winter. With my plant still alive this meant Nick would let me get a dog. Yes I'm a grown woman, but this was our compromise. With that being said, Saturday Roxy the German Shorthair Pointer became the newest addition to 1129 Carson. She's a lover!

She quickly learned where her food & water dish were, where her bed & toys were and where to potty. She seems to be a smart little pup so far. She already heads to the door when she needs to potty. Yeah and she's only 8 weeks old imagine that!

Next thing to tackle...the crate!

Roxy at her finest

Within the hour she learned where her food bowl was.

She loves the pheasant

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!