Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Weekend Warriors

Where did summer go? It's been a blast, but fall is officially here. We had some serious weekend warriors over the last few months.

My brother took advantage of his 3 month stay in SF making it up to Tahoe a few times this summer. Although, we did put him to work on the house one weekend we still had fun riding bikes, hiking and just showing him around.

Marcus, Roxy and I @ Echo Lakes
It only took Trixie a year and a half to make it back to Tahoe, but I'm sure we'll see her this winter. I do owe her a trip to Seattle... While in town we cruised around on bikes, hiked and hit up the Celebrity Golf Tournament. She even let me drag her to Ikea! That's a friend

Trixie & I @Edgewood Tahoe # CelebGolf
And of course it wouldn't be summer if my dad didn't make a few trips to Tahoe to help out on the house.(More posts about that later)
Marcus, Nick & Dad working
All in all it was a good summer. I did finally try paddleboarding for the first time and loved it.

Until next summer....

If winter is anything like last year a trip to mex will be needed come March.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!