Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Berry Protein Shake


It might be the middle of March and about to snow, but I’m drinking smoothies for breakfast and dinner…at least for the next week. After taking about a 2 month hiatus from the gym plus signing up for Tough Mudder this girl decided it was time to kick it into gear. So here I am starting the elimination diet at 135 lbs with a goal of 120/125 lbs by my wedding Aug 19 (yes I’m putting it out there). I'm pretty sure I can do it. This morning I made this delicious smoothie. 




Blend all ingredients until smooth
  •  1 cup almond milk --- unsweetened
  • 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
  • 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
  • 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blackberries (optional)
  • 3 pitted dates
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 tablespoon flax meal powder or 2 ounces aloe juice 


Do you have any "clean" meals I must try?

-- Tiara

Linked to: Tasty Tuesdays

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!