Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday's Fancies :: Summer Road Trip

Summer Road Trip



TopShortsSandalsShopper EarringsSunglasses / ScrafLip Gloss


Nothing beats a summer road trip whether it's to the mountains, wine country or beach. Here are a few of my summer travel picks. 

Living in a dryer climate I love a good exfoliating lip scrub during the summer not to mention it's perfect all year long. Shorts, a flowy top and sandals make this girl happy. I can’t travel without a lightweight scarf either. Add some fun aviators and a massive shopper and you're ready to hit the road.

What are a few things you can't travel without?

xo,

 Linked to: Friday's Fancies

7 comments:

  1. DEF. a winery outfit! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!! Great job! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I'm always cold so I never travel without a scarf/shawl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I am always wearing scarfs...I love them so much! I am also hoping to find some nice colored shorts on sale this September.

    Lizzy <3
    www.prettymodestbffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit, the top is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit, I love the color pops against such a classic background, with that phenomenal top. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the color palette & the beauty products you've included - a winning look in my book!

    - lauren

    ReplyDelete