Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday's Fancies :: Outfit Crush

Outfit Crush

There are so many pieces I'm loving this season. I would call my style preppy casual with a dash of the mountains (I do live in Tahoe). This season I'm really in love with all the colored pants especially skinny cords. For me I like to keep it simple with a tailored top or even v neck sweater. The Leopard loafers add just the punch I like and I can't wait to pick up a pair of my own. Watch, knot earrings and maybe even a bubble necklace round this little diddy.

Happy Friday!

xo, Tiara

Linked to: Friday's Fancies

3 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! The purple of those cords is great, and leopard loafers are definitely on my wish list!

    xo
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of the colored denim, chambray & leopard flats! Thanks for entering my giveaway! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this entire outfit!! Now why do we want to go shopping now?? :-) Thanks so much for visiting our blog! We are happily following you via GFC!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete