Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Fancies :: Autumn Faves

Autumn Faves



 

Happy Friday!

Can you believe Thanksgiving it next week! I can’t.  So my fall faves kind of look like my Bonfire outfit from last week, but hey it’s what I love. On the weekends I pretty much live in puffy vests. They're so warm and cozy! Skinnies, cozy sweater, scarf, leather satchel and a great watch round out my look. 

Oh I can’t forget the awesome Born Bitsy boots. I scored these same boots in black for half off during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale last year and still love them! I’m actually wearing them today with leggings and a chunky over-sized knit cardigan. 

Have a great weekend!
Tiara

Linked to: Friday's Fancies





7 comments:

  1. love the scarf and the vest. i've become a bit obsessed with vests lately! the ombre color of the scarf is amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by the blog today! I love this outfit and those earrings are so pretty! Hope you have a fantastic weekend!
    Cheers,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove that sweater - nothing says autumn like a fun open knit. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously loving this look. I want to wear all of these pieces. I just bought a vest (like this one) and it's my first but I have no idea how to wear it. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vest & earrings especially but would definitely love wearing this entire outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. puffy vests are my fave, and i LOVE that sweater!! :)
    ps. check out my latest giveaway - last day to enter! http://thesadlows.blogspot.com/2012/11/desiring-joy-scarf-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete