Monday, January 21, 2013

A European Honeymoon with Casey from True Colours


Hi Friends!

If you're just tuning in yours truly is in sunny Playa Del Carmen, Mexico for a delayed honeymoon and mini break from the snowy winter. I'm sure I'm relaxing poolside, drinking a cocktail with an umbrella by now. 

Don't worry I've lined up some fantastic guest blogs for you. Today I'm hosting my first ever guest post! I'm delighted to introduce the lovely Casey from True Colours. I absolutely love her blog, it's all about travel. Don't forget to check back and give the other ladies some love too.

xo - Tiara
______________________________

 Hey readers, I'm Casey from True Colours (yes, spelled the European way as I love all things Europe) guest posting today while Tiara is off enjoying the sun in Mexico!  While she's off on her honeymoon, I thought it'd be a perfect time to recap on my honeymoon 2.5 years ago when my husband and I jetted off for 2 weeks in London and Paris.  

It was my first time in London, and my first time returning to Paris after having been there as a kid many times over 10 years previously.  Needless to say we had a magical trip and my Paris love affair began again.  Paris and London are two of my all time favorite cities in the world and both feel like second homes.  We have since been back to both numerous times and they are both on the itinerary for our travels this coming year.  

You're welcome to check out my travel guides on both cities here and here and I have much more on both places on my blog.  But looking back on these honeymoon photos has been so much fun and has brought back so many wonderful memories.  Paris and London are magical always and there is nothing quite like strolling the Left Bank or grabbing a pub lunch in Notting Hill.  There is something about these cities that takes your breath away just by being themselves and I can't wait to be back in both of them again this coming year!

London
The Prince Albert Memorial
Photo copyright to Nick Nieto Photography

ENG-057
Photo copyright to Nick Nieto Photography

IMG_6302
Photo copyright to Nick Nieto Photography

Big Ben
Photo copyright to Nick Nieto Photography

ENG-046
Photo copyright to Nick Nieto Photography



Paris
Our French Balcony.  {Week 50}
Photo copyright to Nick Nieto Photography

Eiffel Tower.
Photo copyright to Nick Nieto Photography

Casey at Eiffel Tower
Photo copyright to Nick Nieto Photography


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!