Friday, March 8, 2013

February {Club Sexy} Cara Box Reveal

Well better late than never -- February Cara Box Reveal. 

If you've been reading this little old blog for a while you know about the Wifessionals Cara Box monthly blog swap I enjoy participating in.

Cara Box

Goodies in the mail + Meeting new women + Encouragement = Cara Box
cara (car-rah) noun   :   beloved friend

For February I was paired up with two lovely ladies -- AJ from One Part Joy One Part Circus and Tenille from Tenilleb. Did I mention both are bloggers from sunny California. This month was all about club sexy and creating a fun date night.

After getting to know each other it was time to send off the goodies and inspirational/encouragement notes. I sent a fun little package to AJ, but I received the sweetest box from Lauren over at Pink on the Cheek via Tenille. Confusing right? Don't worry I was too. Anyway the date night Lauren put together was perfect for the Mr and I.

Hello indoor smores!


Chapstick to keep my lips kissable during long winter months :)


Tea lights to roast the marshmallows over.


...and a hand held massager. Perfect after a long day on the mountain or hard gym workout.



Thank you Lauren & Tenille!

2 comments:

  1. Cara Box is SUCH an amazing idea...I need to sign up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a great way to meet other bloggers!

      Delete