Every morning I start my day off with a workout and a fresh squeezed juice or smoothie for breakfast. I love fueling my body with a ton of nutrients first thing.
Did you know 95% of the vitamins and enzymes our bodies need are found in the juice of raw fruits and vegetables? We would need to eat 2 lbs of carrots, 10-12 apples, or 8 lbs of spinach to get the same amount of nutrients in one 16 oz juice.
Juicers can be expensive and juicing can take a bit of time and be messy. Hence why I love Whole Foods Market and their made-in-house fresh pressed juice. It's perfect for days you're on the go.
These tasty juices ($6.49/16 oz. bottle) get an extra boost from Amazing Grass Organic Green SuperFoods including organic wheat grass, barley grass and alfalfa. Current flavors include:
- You'll consume more fruits and vegetable - When you juice you're likely to meet your daily recommended consumption of fruits and vegetables.
- Energy - Juicing gives you a instant rush of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to help power you through your day.
- You'll sleep better - Fresh juice in the evening is better than sleeping pills.
- Boosts brain power - Fresh fruits and vegetables can kick your brain into gear more effectively than energy drinks.
- Helps you stay Alkaline - Keeping your body in an alkaline state is the best way to stay healthy. This will help with your digestion, metabolism and ward of other diseases .